邮件内容：To help with our review of shipment ID: FBAxxxxxxxxx, please provide the proof of purchase for these items.
The proof of purchase must be the original invoice from the supplier or manufacturer. Retail sales receipts (from physical or online stores) are also accepted and must include:
Date of the purchase (invoice date should be same as shipment's shipped date or before shipped date)
Product name of the missing items (not exactly same but almost matches with the title name)
Quantity purchased (quantity should be same or more than shipped units)
Full name and address of invoice issuer
Full name and address of purchaser
The purchase price isn't required and can be obscured.If you're the manufacturer, please send a copy of the signed or stamped packing slip, which must include the following:
Packing list date
Shipment or purchase order ID
Product names of the missing items
Manufacturer signature or stamp
我们通过这样子的方式去开CASE , 能够更加高效地解决货物上架巨慢的问题。
We understand that the shipment was delivered on November 16. We understand the urgency of this issue and the impact that a shipment not being listed can have on your Amazon sales.
If your carrier tracking information says ‘Delivered’, then our fulfilment centres have your shipment. However, due to the high number of shipments, it may take longer than usual to receive the shipment, and the status of your shipment will not change until the warehouse starts processing the shipment.
To check the status of your shipments:
1. Navigate to the “Inventory” tab in Seller Central and select “Manage Fulfillment by Amazon Shipments” from the drop-down menu.
2. On the “Shipment Processing Progress” page, click “Track Shipment” on the right side of the relevant shipment.
3. On the “Shipment Activity” page, you can check the status of your inventory. The following events will populate:
• Registered: The trailer has been moved from the operations center yard to the stacking door and is ready to be unloaded.
• Receiving: The items in the shipment are being scanned. The product becomes sellable as soon as it is received.
• Completed: Amazon has confirmed that the number of items in the actual shipment received matches the quantity delivered. If there is any issue with your shipment, it is now eligible for investigation.